Services & Obsolete Spares
- Services & Obsolete Spares
- Easy to comply with local legal, taxation requirements
- Standard turnaround time: 2-3 weeks and can be customized.
- EOS/EOL and hard-to-find units are included.
- Warranty: 12 months.
- Testing and commisioning
- Troubleshooting SW and HW
- Refubishing Services
- Benefits of refurbished equipment
- For those seeking to minimize their capital investment and still deploy dependable, proven telecom infrastructure, the purchase of refurbished equipment is generally the wisest course of action:
- Primary Benefits: capital savings, supply of discontinued equipment and spares, obtaining urgently needed equipment.
- Refurbished equipment is lower in cost and more readily available for immediate shipment than new equipment
- The refurbishing process
- The goal of the refurbishing process is the restoration of used equipment to like-new condition according to industry established standards and procedures. This is achieved by:
- Testing each component to verify that it meets the original manufacturer's specifications;
- Configuring the equipment according to OEM specifications, or using custom configurations provided by the customer;
- Testing complete systems to verify full operation of the equipment package;
- Tuning and calibration of systems and components for optimum performance according to the customer’s stated requirements;
- Cleaning the equipment and inspecting and replacing defective cosmetic components such as panels, knobs, cables, connectors, screws, etc.;
- Packaging according to the most stringent shipping standards to guarantee undamaged delivery to the client’s location.
- Waste treatment of end-of-life or obsolete network elements.
- Recycling is performed in accordance with applicable legislation and int’l waste treatment standards.
- Available for network elements delivered by all OEMs.